Voting Machine Selection (Election Resources)
Utah State Plan on Election Reform November 8, 2004
State Plan Public Hearings 2003
Cache County - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 5:00 p.m.
Weber County - Tuesday, May 20, 2003 at 10:00 a.m.
Sevier County - Monday, June 2, 2003 at 11:00 a.m.
Salt Lake County - Tuesday, June 3, 2003 at 2:15 p.m.
Grand County - Tuesday, June 3, 2003 at 7:00 p.m.
Davis County - Tuesday, June 10, 2003 at 10:00 a.m.
Utah County - Tuesday, June 24, 2003 at 9:00 a.m.
Help America Vote Act - Summary Full Text
Related Bills Passed by the legislature
- H.B. 102 Election Day Materials - Pace, L.
- H.B. 103 Voter Registration Amendments - Pace, L.
- S.B. 55 Provisional Ballot Amendments - Eastman, D.
- S.B. 68 Voter Identification Requirements - Eastman, D
Members of the State Committee on Election Reform
- Sherrie Swensen, Salt Lake County Clerk (D)
- Bill Gibson, Utah Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Robert Pero, Carbon County Clerk (D)
- Chris Bleak, Executive Director, Utah Republican Party
- Representative Loraine Pace (R-Cache and Rich Counties)
Provisional Ballot and Voter Registration
- Linda Lunceford, Weber County Clerk (R)
- Todd Taylor, Executive Director, Utah State Democratic Party
- Sandy Peck, League of Women Voters
- Senator Dan Eastman (R-Davis County)
- Thom Roberts, Assistant Attorney General
Poll Worker and Voter Education
- Liz McCoy, Disability Law Center
- Steve Rawlings, Davis County Clerk (R)
- Kim Jackson, Utah County Clerk (R)
- Lt. Governor Olene Walker
- Office of Hispanic Affairs
Agenda and Minutes for Meetings
Past Press Releases
- Federal Grant, May 8, 2003
- Public Review and Comment, April 25, 2003
- Vendor Show, March 27, 2003
- Committee Meeting, March 5, 2003
- Committee Meeting, November 7, 2002
Voting Equipment Selection Committee 2004
Mock Election Demonstration Postponed
September 1 News Release
Public Hearing Scheduled
Agenda for August 12, 2004 Public Hearing
For a copy of the RFP, please visit www.purchasing.utah.gov.